- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs (or 3 if small)
- 8 small bananas, pureed with a fork
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt the butter (30s in the microwave).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20min (check in once in a while). To know if the cake is cooked, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean with nothing sticking, the cake is done.
To read the Indonesian translation, click here.